This was our first Mandarin Oriental stay and it was amazing – everything... the lobby, the restaurants, the service, the rooms. We stayed one night here after a cruise, the last night of our trip in celebration of 5 years together and I let the hotel know that in advance. We were just getting off a cruise, so we went to the hotel early, around noon to see if we could check in. There was a wait, but it is not like we are preferred guests – however, I was informed that a room was available, but we should wait for our room because we were being upgraded to a Bickel Suite! The suite was beautiful – one an a half baths – 885 square feet, we were on the 18th floor (room 1805). I cannot begin to explain how happy we were with the room - it was ridiculous. Not to mention, the bed was covered in rose petals and a rose, the bathtub (huge) was full of rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries adorned with orchids were delivered to our room as a surprise later in the evening!!! This was the best night of sleep on the 10 night trip. We had breakfast and dinner at the café on the property and ordered sushi by the pool and both were wonderful. The pool was large enough and towel service was fantastic. We were there on a Friday and Saturday during the day and only saw about 20 other guests total near the pool. Keep in mind, we are independent ladies and “budget travelers”, so we do not require these perks, but I cant imagine more efficient service. Saying we are budget travelers should not suggest we do not know of luxury – I just put in the work to find fantastic deals, we travel off-season and we do not require constant assistance. We will ALWAYS, ALWAYS check for a Mandarin Oriental for our future travels (not that it will always be the best deal, but I will check this branch first if they have a resort in our travel destination and be willing to pay a reasonable amount more for a room knowing we will be 100% (+) satisfied :-).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental