“Great Views from the room” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 110 Hotels in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Views from the room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The rooms where large at the hotel, and had great views of the bay and Downtown Miami.

They had a nice welcoming bites at the room when I entered, and their customer service is great.

The pricing was competitive compared with other 5 star hotels.

Very clean and has modern furniture with simplicity.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This is my third stay at the Mandarin in Miami. It is a place that does not disappoint. First, it offers a lot of value for the money. I guess the price is competitive due to the fact that the Mandarin is not located on the beach, but on a small island near the financial heart of Miami. The hotel is modern and impressive. The rooms are large, with great beds and large bathrooms. The pool and a man-made beach area are relaxing and offer fabulous views of the water. The spa and gym are great. The breakfast, restaurants and service are all excellent. Albeit the location is not perfect, everything else is. The Mandarin Oriental in Miami is a great place to spend a weekend with someone you love.

Tips: Pay a little more and get an ocean view room
Leave the kids at home

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. The staff was lovely, helpful and attentive. Our room was nice and the service was top notch. The spa was really amazing! Great atmosphere and every amenity.

The pool could definitely use some updating. The cushions seem old and they are covered in bird poop! The pool is very small but nice.

The hotel food at breakfast, room service and at the pool is good, but nothing special or exciting.

They automatically add their gratuity on to every bill throughout the hotel and spa. I didn't really have an objection to that but it did feel a little cheesy to me.

Room Tip: High floors with views of the river are best
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I've stayed in Mandarin for business then extended for leisure. I see Mandarin as a perfect place for business, the hotel is exceptionally equipped with all the means and technology that may be required. They're also well located to explore Miami, however little bit far from beaches if this is an aim of a trip. What I found exceptional are accommodation, great live music in the bar and most important the staff absolutely committed to provide the best service if you need anything, the same time staying in the shade.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My husband and I have traveled many places in the world, this was the first time we stayed at a Mandarin Oriental - we are hooked! Best hotel stay of our lives! The staff was amazing!!! We found it hard to leave the property - so we did not. The spa was breath taking. From Alina making our reservation before we arrived, having two amazing masseuse (I forgot where I wrote their names down), and Ana and Rosie taking care of all my needs while in the spa - the best experience of the 100+ spas I have been to. We booked a spa suit for 1.5 hours - euphoric! Nathalie Langgartner at the hotel's front desk handled my questions before we even arrived; she and Marion welcomed us with pleasant smiles. Walking in our beautiful quarters for the week I found a magnificent crib with bath accessories for daughter. And I called the day of my arrival to request a crib in my room and the nannies room and refrigerators - Nathalie make this seem like it was so easy and everything was in place when we arrived 5 hours later. The food at the Azul was amazing - Caleb was a great host, walked us through the menu, and was very knowledge of all aspects of our meal. When departing Nathalie even went out of her way to get me diapers for my one year old daughter because I was running low. Who does this???? Oh, the Mandarin Oriental staff - truly amazing. The pool staff, bell staff, EVERYONE went out of their way to make us comfortable. Sorry I had my baby in the pool, I did not see the sign until our 3rd day --- and no one corrected us, instead they smiled and waved at baby Lillian (Thank you). I love the diversity of the staff... it was fun getting to know where everyone was from. We were wowed at every moment during our stay. The staff are very invested in pleasing guest and the success of the hotel and this truly makes a difference. For destinations where Mandarin Oriental hotels are located... this will be our go to hotel; I hope the rest live up to Miami.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

WOW!! this property really "gets" customer service. From the moment you drive up and if your lucky enough you get William to greet you and make you feel like you are his best friend visiting. Next up the front desk with Natasha who was great and very accommodating. Bellman, Peter couldnt have been nicer and explained everything. Itola at the conceriege desk was most helpful and quided us in the right direction and gave us his card in case we got lost and could call him. Last but certainly not least, Eric and Kris at the bar MO and Gerald who served us lunch that first day. This place is so exceptional and the staff is so well trained, but genuinely so, not fake at all. Yes, the pool area is a bit small, but still very nice and staff there really went out of their way to make you comfortable. The "beach" area is nice also, although not a swimming beach, there is a shower handy to get cooled off if you dont want to walk a short distance to the pool. Brickell Key is lovely and just across the street from the hotel is a market place that is casual and a nice stroll to get incidentals. When in Miami, this is a must stay. There was only one thing that I can say was a put off that that was you had to pay $12.00 for wifi.

Room Tip: Our rooms were 1114 and 1102 and had fantastic views.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed there for 3 nights in a nice room with a terrace overlooking the bay. Whilst the rooms are not new they are well maintained and comfortable. The Spa is excellent but expensive and the gym well equipped. Disappointed by the pool which is too small. Only one restaurant opened during my stay. Most of staff first language is Spanish and very friendly. Walking distance from the business district and far from the noisy night life. I had several stays and almost feel at home. An excellent hotel

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Been to Mandarin Oriental, Miami? Share your experiences!