I'm sorry this review is so late but just found this site. Stayed here for two nights on our anniversary in November 2003. This Hotel is amazing from the moment you enter the lobby and the room was spectacular. We had an amazing view of the bay and city. The Spa, according to my wife was next to none. She did a full day treatment and was rejuvinated. The restaurant in the Hotel called O is mouthwatering. The concierge was a great help in assisting me to get a bouquet of flowers for my wife and they were stunning. Oh, and if you want to bask in the sun there is a private beach and the pool is great. Or, you can do like I did and find your hammock in the shade and just relax. This hotel is a must if your coming to Miami and it's about 5 minutes to the Port (cruise ships)and approximately 20 minutes from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental