As someone who has spent between 100-125 nights a year in hotels around the world for the past 30 years, it's a pleasure to recommend a U.S. property that reaches beyond the expectations of both business and high-end leisure travelers. If there are faults to be found with anything at this hotel, they are so minor as to go unnoticed in the fully enveloping friendliness that is projected by a well-trained staff. The rooms, the food and beverage service, and most of all the employees are top-notch. And having stayed in Miami many times, that is more than a compliment, as it is a market fairly devoid of properly trained hospitality crews. Bravo Mandarin. You've earned the accolades.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental