The location and the hotel itself are outstanding! But I guess my expectations were too high and not completely met. Found service to be very professional but distant and impersonal. Room is gorgeous and views are amazing. Breakfast display of great quality and variety, but very expensive. Being a hotelier myself, I left a small box of chocolates for the General Manager thanking him for his hospitality, but unfortunately his business card was not available at the Front Desk, and have not heard back from him either! Surprising considering Mandarin Oriental service standards.
Enjoyed staying at this hotel, but next time in Miami, I will probably go back to a South Beach property, where you can enjoy the ambience and beaches of Miami (you can not swin at the Mandarin beach since it is right by the port and the water is dirty...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental