We stayed there for one night in July. That was our very first trip to Miami and we wanted a hotel that gives us the harbour, city and river view (the one you see from CSI Miami) all at one. Mandarin Oriental was the one chosen. It is conveniently located in Brickell Key, which is in the downtown area. Because it is just off central downtown and is well guided, it was at a very safe location (safety was a bit of a concern for us after reading all those tourist related crime stories).
Services were great from valet parking to reception. The hotel does not appear to be brand new but it was still very modern and well maintained. We had a river and sea-view room and it was great. Slight drawback is that the balcony isnt big enough.
We ordered room service for dinner and quality is also very good. A 5-star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental