We stayed for 6 nights in lovely bay view room, which had a quirky semi-open plan bathroom - which could be screened by a blind. Allows you to soak in the large bathtub, and at the same time look out at the bay. Great! This is the first 5 star hotel we have stayed at in the US where the staff are ALL so attentive and it is clear that the hotel is being run along quality Far-East principles, where staff are trained to be helpful and polite. Concierge Paola was a gem, and is a great asset to the hotel. Nothing was too much trouble, and all of her helpful advice about transport, where to eat etc was spot on. Well done. Breakfast servers were also great, and even if the next day we were not at their tables, they still asked us how we were getting on. We would go back in a flash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental