I have to start by saying that I love Mandarin Oriental hotels. In Miami their property is not an exception, this is Indeed an excellent hotel. Great location, grandeur lobby, first class facilities and Spa, generous sized rooms for what one normally finds in USA and attentive service. The private pool and beach are is wonderful. As well one is just steps away from all the happenings in Miami. This is an expensive hotel but it is possible to find some great deals especially during the low season of summer. I will not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone if you have experience the Mandarin Oriental concept before you will not be disappointed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental