Okay ... this hotel is quite expensive but you get a 5 star service, surroundings, pool, food.
I love the location, on a small island. So you can run around in the island in the morning to get ready for the Mandarin wonderful breakfast. The hotel reception is superb, "grandiose" and the rooms are beautiful. Fee great to walk around the hotel premises.
The pool is nice (next to the run path surrounding the island).
Great experience overall. If I can afford it this is the hotel i will go back to next time in Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental