My wife and I stayed at the MO Miami after transferrring from a noisy SoBe Hotel, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Despite being a large, multi-use hotel we felt that the staff were very polite, familiar and were able to recognise us from day to day. Our room was verycomfortable, and on return (we had visited the Caribbean in between trips to Miami) we were upgraded to a Junior Suite.
Rooms are well furnished, extremely clean and light - both of our rooms had large balconies and views over Brickell. The bar was lively and had a good atmosphere, and La Mar is a superb restaurant and surprisingly good value for money. The breakfast buffet is very good - a wide choice of food and a lively atmosphere. We would definitely return if visiting Miami again, and reinforced already very positive impressions we have of the Mandarin Oriental as a chain.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include two high-energy restaurants, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Otel, Venere, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.