I had dinner here for my birthday last week. Everything was delicious, well presented. Our waiter, Eduardo, was very good, he knew about every dish. My husband has a food allergy and Eduardo made sure that none of the dishes contained that ingredient. They brought our desser, picarones, with a candle but no tacky singing which was great. The only thing I did not like was the music, I don't know what exactly they were trying to convey, it was not peruvian or anything, just horrible noise. But all in all our experience was excellent and we will be back. Oh! and to top it all, it is not really expensive, very reasonable. They could offer to validate your parking since it is $13 and you have no other choice but to leave your car with the valet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental