1- when we took showers out first day the shampoo and conditioner were used and empty!
2-we asked for two extra pillows our first night. Took three phone calls and an hour
3-the pool attendants never asked us if we needed anything, they never acknowledged us and they never offered us towels, chairs, drinks or anything.
The hotel is not very kid friendly.
The rooms are really nice, but the open bathroom with blinds for separation doesn't work well when one gets up super early to exercise. The light from the bathroom shines right through.
when we requested an upgrade since we were staying to celebrate our anniversary, the front desk said request granted, the room looked standard to us. We asked the bellman and he said this was the basic standard room.
The food prices are ridiculous. We've stayed at many 5 star hotels, this one is not worthy of that status.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental