This was our first visit to the Mandarin in Miami, and our first stay in down town Miami, or Brickell to be precise. Sitting on a small man-made island, the service at the hotel is out of this world, everything from the doormen, reception, right through to the pool area and spa, We loved it so much we even extended our stay. Now for Brickell (Down Town Miami), the area is as far from South Beach as you can possibly imagine, urban, urbane, full of fantastic restaurants and home to 2 of Florida’s only four 5 diamond hotels , we loved the area it so much so we are buying an apartment!
A true 5 diamond hotel, can’t wait to return- well done Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental