We have traveled all over the US and Europe on business and pleasure and the Mandarin Oriental staff is by far the most focused on customer service of anywhere we have ever stayed. No desire or need was ignored. The room was spacious and well equipped. The grounds are lovely with an infinity pool and beach area. The sushi was fresh and delicious. The hotel sits on Brickell Key overlooking Biscayne Bay. We stayed in a room with a terrace and enjoyed sitting on the terrace looking at the lights at night. Wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Mandarin Oriental, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental