Found this hotel very peaceful. The pool was good. The restaurants were good and the service was great. I really can't fault it.
The shower was amazing and I absolutely loved all the products all over the bathroom.
I have to add though, if you're going with a friend, make sure it's a close one. I had only a curtain to separate the bedroom from the bathroom and it was a huge bathroom.
The only thing I would want to add would be a bar or restaurant on the top floor, what a view that would be. Everything was basically on the ground floor and despite it being lovely, I think a rooftop bar/restaurant would have added something extra special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental