First stay at the Mandarin Oriental and was amazed at the service. This was the best service received at a hotel in the U.S.
Example: the concierge recommended an off-property restaurant that would be suitable for my 2 yr old son, husband and I, and once we were seated at said restaurant, the manager brought us a glass of champagne each courtesy of the hotel concierge. There were a few other instances like this in our very short stay.
Other five star things besides service: rooms, view, breakfast buffet.
Four star: pool, location.
Location, while not perfect, was actually quite convenient.
Definitely would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include two high-energy restaurants, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Mandarin Oriental and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental