we checked into the hotel after our cruise and the hotel was fab. we got a great rate online, I think this may have been reflected in our room as the balcomy was more of a "one person standing area" but never the less it was a great room and the view amazing. As it was our honeymoon we had a lovely message and strawberries in our room and rose petals on the bed - I'm not sure if this is normal , but it was fabulous.
The Concierge were great, recommending a great restaurant in south beach. It was fantastic food.
The facilities at the hotel were great, lovely pool, we didnt go the beach area as we had too much shopping to do! We went to a big Mall that you can get to on the train its basically the end of the line. There's a cheesecake factory and all the normal shops nine west, macys etc. cost there and back was $6 each! and you get to see some of Miami.
We also went to the everglades which was a great trip - organised through the hotel.
All in all a great couple of days to end our honeymoon - would I recommend the hotel? - absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental