We ended up at this property after being "walked" from two other hotels due to overbookings. What can I say: I am grateful for the overbooking. This hotel is really wonderful. Yes, it has its design flaws with cramped public areas and a so-so lobby. But the rooms are large, bathrooms huge and spacious and the overall standard is what you'd expect from Mandarin Oriental.
My favorite part of our stay was the in-room coffeemaker, the best I've seen in any hotel yet. A dedicated FrancisFrancis Illy espresso machine with an assortment of great coffee varieties. I was surprised they provide Coffeemate as a dairy component; I'd think they can do better than this. I was also surprised there was no tea option in the room (although it is available in the lobby).
All in all this is a nice property and I would absolutely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental