I stayed here in October 2013 for two nights on business, and I have never experienced such an incredible hotel. It was top notch. The room was amazing, with a view of both the city and bay, and I could even see the hotel's "beach" from my room and a little bit of the pool. The staff were very helpful and professional, and the room service was great too. If I could afford to stay here on my own, I'd visit Miami again just to stay in this hotel. It was awesome. AND, I saw Alicia Keys and family while I was there. Too cool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental