I have stayed at many high end hotels, but the Miam Mandarin Oriental was the most smoothly run, and had the best trained staff, I have encountered. None of that "it will be my pleasure" nonsense, but personal attention to detail, excellent food, and rooms that were so clean you could eat off the floors. The actual hotel is undergoing a renovation, and it is not close to South Beach, but the pool area is so relaxing, and there is even an artificial "beach" on the property, though they don't allow access to the Biscayne Bay. The restaurant Azul is just outstanding. Be sure to ask for Brent as your waiter. One of the most personable, but excellent servers I've had. Even the busboy Simi was terrific, as was the sommelier Todd. Can recommend this hotel highly for business and pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Venere, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental