From checkin to checkout this is everything you would expect from a five Star international hotel. We were celebrating our 25 Wedding Anniversary and decided to spend 3 nights at the Mandarin Oriental.
The room on the 20th floor had a fabulous view of downtown and the Bay. The room was a Mandarin Oriental Executive Suite and was a delight. The only down side was having to pay extra for wifi and no in room coffee/tea making facilities.
The Concierge was very helpful in suggesting alternative restaurants to the Hotels and helped us to find the Big Red Bus tour location.
Dining at the Hotel is an option, however, a cheaper option, are the restaurants clustered around the Mary Brickell Village, which is a ten minute walk from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental