My wife and I love the place. Extremely well located with short drives to lots of hot places or business places in Miami and at the same time elegant and quiet. You can also take leisurely walks on paths around the property or walk across the bridge to terrific dining spots on Brickell Ave, probably the prettiest Avenue in the Miami area. Service is terrific and you can tell that the staff has been trained with the Asian concept of excellence in service. The view of the bay from our room was just great, combining the relaxing ocean and the great architecture of contemporary buildings. The cabanas on the (artificial) beach and the spa offer terrific service as well.
Not cheap, but well worth it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Despegar.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental