After a busy stay in New York, the Mandarin was the perfect place for me and my wife to relax for a few days. The hotel itself is excellent. Our room was spacious and had a great view. The bathroom was massive. Staff were always polite and very helpful and we made good use of the fitness suite which was fairly well kitted out. The pool was a little small for the size of the hotel, but overall it is a great place to stay. As other reviews have said, it is about $25 taxi to south beach, but there are a few nice restaurants close by in a small complex just off Brickell key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Venere, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental