If you happen to be in Miami this summer - and if you want to experience the very best Hotel in the Magic City, spend a weekend at this location ---- at half the price they charge during the season! The Mandarin Oriental in Miami (the City's only 5-Star Hotel - hard to imagine in a city the size of Miami) does not disappoint in any way!
Situated on the shore of Biscayne Bay, this incredible Hotel offers a Guest the best of everything! No detail is overlooked and every possible effort is made to make the Guest's experience exceed their expectations.
Let's start with the Lobby : a fantasy of fragrance and a treat to behold. It is sleek, sophisticated and very, very chic!! The impeccably uniformed Bellman and Front Desk Staff are courteous, multilingual and are there only to enhance the Guest's experience. They set the tone for the entire Hotel - and they do it brilliantly. Speedy and efficient Valet service is available (at a pricy $36.00 per night) or you can choose to self-park in the Hotel's adequate and nearby parking lot.
The rooms are to die for! Each is extremely spacious, beautifully and newly decorated, spotlessly clean and have dramatic views of the Bay. We were in Room #1017 and had a "Bay View" which was out-of-this-world. Each room is equipped with the normal items, desks, chairs, a couch, etc. but the flat screen TV was huge - with perfect local and cable connections. The room is wired for easy plug-in availability for various electronic charging needs and the shower pressure was terrific - especially for a city hotel. The lighting, hues and stone work make this just the perfect location to rest and to restore.
If you have the time, the Mandarin Oriental has a world-class Spa (voted the Best Spa in south Florida). It is, truly, an experience you should have while at this Hotel.
We chose to dine elsewhere in the Miami area but the Hotel also boasts highly-rated restaurants right on the first floor.
We spent some time relaxing by the knock-out looking infinity pool which seems to just drop off the edge into the Bay. The chaise lounges, umbrellas and fluffy towels make it impossible to want to leave this location. The Staff at the pool are very attentive and some lite bites can be ordered pool-side (along with any beverages or drinks you may wish to sip). The place is just amazing.
The bottom line is that if you want to experience the very best of what Miami has to offer in terms of Hotels, the Mandarin Oriental should be your choice! Hands down, it is the very best!! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental