Spent the last night of a Florida trip here and knew we were splurging to do so. The room + breakfast package ($310) actually wasn't over the top, given how beautiful the property is and how nice and secluded it is from the Miami craziness. Front desk also let us check in early and upgraded us a room level for no cost. Wife loved her trip to the spa.
Heads-up: EVERYTHING else is expensive. $16 + service charge for one pina colada, $8 for a Bud Light, $5 for an 8-ounce Sprite in the room, tips for everyone, $40 valet, etc. Expect higher prices at a luxury resort, but this pushed the limits of being ridiculous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental