Located on Brickell Key, this hotel is a complete contrast to the hustle and bustle of Miami beach, a true find.
We arrived at the hotel to find that our room wasn't ready but they immediately upgraded us for 1 night to the Biscayne Suite which was on the 9th floor with uninterrupted views of the key... Simply stunning! We enjoyed it while it lasted and hoped we could remain in this room but this was not the case as the Spanish football squad arrived the following day and this was apparently one of their booked room. We had breakfast daily in Cafe Sambal which was excellent especially the daily smoothies. Diane at the restaurant offered us the best smile and service every time she waited on us and Andrew in the concierge Office was extremely helpful in suggesting attractions we should visit. Apart from the slightly cheeky manner in which the manager spoke to us on the one occasion we met, we thorough enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include two high-energy restaurants, M-Bar - a dynamic cocktail lounge and martini bar, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.