This will be my third consecutive year having booked multiple rooms for my big group of friends, and let me tell you, each year my Ultra weekend experience far surpasses that of any of my friends who stayed in South Beach. The MO is one mile walking distaance from Bayfront Park (Downtown Miami, where Ultara is held). It is close, but you do not feel like you are downtown. The MO is on an island, and on Brickell Key you truly feel like you are in luxury. The hotel is very nice and luxurious, from the second you enter the lobby. Each room has a balcony. We have never had any problems with the service, and the service down by the pool and makeshift beach is exceptional. Included breakfast buffet with hot plates and omlette station. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental