In Miami on business and this was my first stay at the property. Location is great for the views it offers but not an easy walk to restaurants etc. So think twice before a stroll in the heat. Taxi may be best bet. Check in was smooth as staff extremely pleasant from taking car through instructions to elevator. Room was spacious, well appointed and clean. And again, the view was superb. Very relaxing. I actually hated I didn't get to stay in more during visit. Slept like a baby and did not want to get up the next morning. Only disappointment, no coffee in room and found the bedside radio on the cheap side and difficult to operate. Breakfast was excellent. Ordered off menu and everything from preparation to service, perfect (but be careful when signing check as tips are already included and neither staff at restaurant or bar mentioned this). Will definitely be making this place my destination of choice when in Miami!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Venere, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental