My family and I stayed here 2 nights as a stay-cation. We needed a little break and didn't want to stray far from home. This hotel is quite unique for Miami, first the Asian style and then it's location. Located on Brickell Key, it's a residential island, across a bridge from the Financial Center of Miami. The rooms enjoy nice views, even those overlooking the skyscrapers of downtown. The rooms a very large, uncluttered, and have a very luxurious bathroom. The small outdoor balcony had 2 chairs. It was pleasant to sit there in the evening. The infinity pool is nice, but small. The wait staff was helpful, but not intrusive. My daughter and I had pedicures in the spa, which is one of the best in the city. We ate lunch outside at Cafe Sambal. The food was Asian fusion, delicious, and they were doing a brisk business on a Friday at 1pm. The hotel has a private, man-made beach, but we did not go, since we live on the beach, it didn't seem worth it for us. They do have cabanas, loungers, sand and full service there on the beach. I like this hotel as an alternative to the craziness of South Beach. Lot's of international clientele and they can arrange shopping trips for out of town visitors. Very popular for the international traveler. 5 star plus!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental