Just spent a much too short weekend at the Mandarin Oriental in Miami. We had a beautiful suite with a view of the Miami skyline that we decided to keep in spite of the hotel's offer to upgrade us to an even bigger room. Lovely minimalistic sort of decor with very comfortable bed and huge bathroom. After a day of golf the tub was perfect!
We had friends join us for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in our room - room service was terrific and fast. We then had dinner on the terrace at Cafe Sambal and we all enjoyed sushi and fish with a beautiful view of downtown.
This isn't the sort of hotel where you walk outside and down the street to a lot of action filled restaurants and clubs but we enjoyed the peacefulness of the property. We've done the South Beach scene in the past and it's a lot of fun but here we got exactly what we were looking for.
Very professional and very nice staff and we would love to come back another time.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include two high-energy restaurants, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.