I attended a conference at the Mandarin, Miami in early May. I have to say that this hotel has it's act together. The attention to detail, the high quality serivce, the impeccable grounds, food views and location were exceptional. The staff is trained in the classic Japansese model of service. Even the housekeeping was incredibly friendly and always making sure we had everything we needed. I nornally stay in South Beach when i visit Miami, but I think this hotel is a great alternative. The hotel is on Brickell Key which is an exclusive residential community. The location is convenient to shopping and dining and only about 10 minutes to the beaches.
My only complain is that there is no bar. You can order a drink in the lounge or at the pool but they go "somewhere" to prepare it. Great experience!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include two high-energy restaurants, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.