Loved this Hotel. A pleasant surprise. The Bay Area was just gorgeous! Close to everything. The Resort Amenities are fabulous. I would defiantly go back again. We had our car, so it was easy to get around to South Beach and all the fabulous restaurants in the Area. The Fitness Center was the best. Top of the line equipment, Bay view, and anything you could need, fruit, water, towels.
The food was delicious at the Hotel and the service was outstanding. We had the most beautiful weather, and the beach sand was a perfect compliment for the Miami experience.A great find!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond city resort, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is situated on a prime waterfront site featuring unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami downtown skyline. The waterfront property features 326 spacious rooms with 31 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.