Recently spent two nights at the hotel. Nice greeting, nice front desk help. Went high end with a room upgrade to a brickell suite. The room was large,nice, and clean. The bed was comfortable. The wood floors were slippery to socks and bare feet to the point of being hazardous. Room service was way overpriced. The food at the Azul restaurant was good but not deserving of the price. The bell staff was a mess and poorly managed - particularly the way they handle taxis and transport. One bellman was just rude. Apparently my concern was common and he'd heard enough from folks. Great hotels solve common issues. The view was pedestrian at best - the highway, bay, and skyline are ok but nothing beats a real water view without civilization. The pool was nice and pool service was strong. The "beach" was hauled in sand on small patch of land bordering a sea wall to the bay. No entry possible into the bay from the beach. All in all a 4 star hotel at a 5+ star price for this market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental