This is a fine hotel with friendly efficient and helpful staff. Our balcony room had an uplifting view of high-rise Miami and the Bay around. There was only one drawback - the almost exclusively Oriental nature of the menu. Extremely palatable though Oriental food is, it`s good to revert to Western now and then. But the menu available in the Cafe and for Room Service offers little choice in this respect. The smart restaurant which perhaps might have provided an alternative was not open during our stay.
More easily improved was the indifferent "welcome" on our arrival. Nobody moved to open the taxi door and we had to ask for help with the baggage. Possibly this was a Sunday problem, since on other days the arrival door service was welcomingly quick friendly and efficient, as was the very pleasant and helpful service at Reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental