As a frequent traveler to Miami/South Beach area, I am in LOVE with this hotel. What it lacks in location, it makes up for 10 fold in service, food and atmosphere. The "beach"area is pure heaven. You may not have the waves, but you certainly have peace, and a gorgeous view. The food is heavenly, the rooms are gorgeous, and you feel like you're in a spa the entire time. Pure bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental