I often stay at the Mandarin Oriental in Miami for business. I've always enjoyed the impeccable service, comfortable rooms, serene location and the restaurant but felt compelled to finally write a review after my most recent stay to recognize some extraordinary service - I accidentally left things in the safe including my passport which I needed for another trip just 3 days later. Not only did they quickly retrieve my items but fed-exed them to me ensuring I did not need to cancel/postpone my important trip at no cost to me. I will definitely be back my next time in Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental