This was a business trip for my partner and I, and so the Brickell location made it very accessible to the office-walking distance--the reason we chose the hotel. Check in was smooth and the hotel lobby was decorated well with a really nice scent which I believe was being created with some incense. Our room was stunning with a view of the pool, and we used the balcony for breakfast in the morning.
The pool area is really great and there are some very tasty dining options pool side, we enjoyed snacking on all the tasty treats throughout the day by the pool.
We also used the fitness centre which was well stocked with towels, water etc. and it had all the machines we like to use at our home gym.
If you want to spend most of your time in South Beach, this is probably not the best location for you but it is great for a business trip or a relaxing trip in the sun by the pool.
Overall, we have no complaints, we would definitely stay at the location again.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond city resort, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is situated on a prime waterfront site featuring unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami downtown skyline. The waterfront property features 326 spacious rooms with 31 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Venere, Mandarin Oriental, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.