Rooms and furnishings very nice modern and updated. I thought tv system was great super simple and you could see all your options on 1screen. Great Christmas decorations including a live giant tree in foyer. Close to Brickell area where there are unique shops and restaurants. Really enjoyed that. Nice small beach and pool, with nice padded loungers and very nice beachbtowels. My husband and I saw watched dolphins swimming in the bay from our balcony. Only negative was no coffee maker in room. Most upscale places have the Keurigs but the mandarin did not have any coffee maker at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Venere, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental