My wife and I stayed here 2 nights for a kids-free weekend. The hotel is in a great location, very convenient to both the airport, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, etc. The breakfast buffet is fantastic. Everything was so fresh and well-prepared. The guest rooms are spacious with great marine views. The spa is very welcoming. The concierge staff were very helpful in arranging reservations and transportation for us. The pool on-site is apparently kept heated to near 90 F. If there were any negatives, they are nit-picky - such as the high-end restaurant at the hotel is closed Sunday and Monday nights so weren't able to experience it. And the light fixtures and water faucets in the guest room were noticeably complicated. We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental