I stayed here for 2 nights, was warmly welcomed and given a nice room with a view over the city.
Great spa experience, welcome, all you could wish for in terms of toiletries, creams.. nice relaxation room with some fruits, drinks, nuts and most of all- top-massage.
Service is very good in this hotel, from the porters, housekeeping, front desk and everybody else make you feel welcome and cared for. The housekeeping par accident broke a small bottle for me and went through lots of trouble to replace it+ wanted to refund as well. They then brought me a tea maker...
the location being more in town then on the waterfront, allows a run and has restaurants closeby at Miami-street (5 mins walk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental