We arrived early for check in at 10 am on Sunday. A warm smile from a friendly receptionist, Janella Bustamante,and we found to our pleasure and surprise that our room was ready for us. The hotel is as one would expect is quite superb in every way and the staff could not be more helpful and friendly. We had mentioned to Janella how much we enjoy the Mandarin Oriental in Banglok , particularly the welcome from orchid bearing Thai reception staff, and the very high standard of service one receives in the "Far East".
After a 30 hour stay at the M.O. Miami we departed clutching two orchids and a beautiful letter from Janella hoping this would go some way to bring Bankok closer to Miami.
There is no need to compare. The Mandarin Oriental group of hotels are peerless.....the best of the best.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental