What a nice stay!!!!! Couldn't have been better!!!!! Everything about the hotel was great-location, service, guest rooms, and food!!!!! The hotel room was great-it was very high-class and there was a balcony where we could look out at the Miami skyline and bay. The service was great. A service member gave us a free welcome package with 2 cups of milk, 4 different kinds of cookies and 3 mini brownies with nuts on a lollipop stick- all served with coconut shreds!!!!! Another service member named Mihai showed us all around the island where the hotels stands in. It was beautiful and ever so relaxing. There are so many amenities!!!!! If you ever go there, try to find the 4 iguanas that just wander around the hotel property. Most of them are near the sand area. Overall, this stay was HEAVENLY!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Mandarin Oriental, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental