Located on a small key close to the downtown area, this high quality hotel provides an interesting alternative to the Miami Beach hotels.
The man-made beach is cute and gets the job done. This provides a good spot for local wildlife - on two occasions there were frolicking dolphins directly in front of the sun-loungers and manatees swim lazily by.
The rooms were large and well appointed e.g. B&O TVs and high count cotton sheets. On the negatives, the bathrooms are starting to show their age relative to the rest of the room.
Overall the the food was great and in particular the black cod and the sushi were exceptional.
This is an excellent option for those who want the benefits of being in Miami without the craziness of Miami Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond city resort, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is situated on a prime waterfront site featuring unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami downtown skyline. The waterfront property features 326 spacious rooms with 31 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.