This hotel is located on a small island 1,3 miles exactly perfect to make a jogging.
The view on Biscayne Bay is wonderful and there is a small private beach very quiet and pleasant.
The only inconvenience of the location is that you need a car or a taxi to go anywhere and it can take some time with traffic to reach Miami Beach.
The service is excellent particularly around the pool; the staff is helpful and friendly. The pool is heated in winter. Very pleasant!
The breakfast buffet at the Sambal cafe is worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond city resort, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is situated on a prime waterfront site featuring unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami downtown skyline. The waterfront property features 326 spacious rooms with 31 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Hotwire so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.