We all know the reputation of the Mandarin Oriental and the impeccable service they offer. The Mandarin Oriental in Miami takes it one step further. I stay here approximately once a month at most. Every time I am there they know me by name at the pool. Mehai, the Pool and Beverage Manager leads his staff at the newly renovated pool. They pay attention to every detail and every need. We should all live this good every day. This, by far, is one of my favorite properties in the United States. The only complaint I have is getting back to reality after I leave! Oh, and they need a lobby bar. But hey, the service is so amazing you never have to look far to get a tasty, chilled Litchi Martini! In Miami, this is THE place to stay if you want comfort and world-class service without a Spring Break over-indulging atmosphere. It's all perfect; the pool, restaurants, service, and WOW...the spa. They know how to do it right....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include two high-energy restaurants, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental