The hotel was absolutely beautiful as was the location. The views were breathtaking and the staff were brilliant.
The manmade beach was lovely and included very beautiful iguanas and I enjoyed visiting them daily.
We stayed there for 7 nights and would definitely go back. Unfortunately they could not accommodate us for the entire stay as our next hotel was never going to get a good review after the luxury of the Mandarin.
The staff were very attentive and friendly and never appeared to be doing anything for the sake of tip which is my issue in other hotels.
Absolutely great stay and Brickell is a lovely area.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond city resort, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is situated on a prime waterfront site featuring unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami downtown skyline. The waterfront property features 326 spacious rooms with 31 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Hotwire so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.