The hotel was absolutely beautiful as was the location. The views were breathtaking and the staff were brilliant.
The manmade beach was lovely and included very beautiful iguanas and I enjoyed visiting them daily.
We stayed there for 7 nights and would definitely go back. Unfortunately they could not accommodate us for the entire stay as our next hotel was never going to get a good review after the luxury of the Mandarin.
The staff were very attentive and friendly and never appeared to be doing anything for the sake of tip which is my issue in other hotels.
Absolutely great stay and Brickell is a lovely area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental