Have been there about half a dozen times before, always enjoy the peaceful zen spirit. This weekend was no different, but some observations. The hotel service was top notch, although the restaurants were somewhat slow; waited 25 minutes for a sandwich and sushi roll. The pool area is very small (although hip and easy access to cocktails and snacks), but the fake beach was very relaxing and quiet. This is not a hotel for small kids; better for business people and hip couples. The views of the bay are amazing, and the food and drinks at all the restaurants are high end and healthy. Small aside: Lobby chairs were stained, needed replacement. Overall, the meditative quality is worth the price tag, and the hipness of the clientele adds to the overall "star quality" feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Mandarin Oriental, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental