Had a 2 night stay at the Mandarin Oriental and could not really fault it. Ok you pay high prices but the view from the room was excellent. The size of the room was excellent and the bath room was to die for.
We checked in as newly weds and told the staff we were on our honeymoon. They very kindly sent us a card and some lovely cakes, so credit to the management for doing that. - Was a lovely touch.
Breakfast was fantastic - again pricey but you get what you pay for. Lovely food and great service. Would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental
- Miami Mandarin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond city resort, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is situated on a prime waterfront site featuring unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami downtown skyline. The waterfront property features 326 spacious rooms with 31 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.