I travel quite frequently for work and try to stay at a Mandarin whenever I can. Service is excellent, the hotels are immaculate, the rooms are beautiful and the restaurants/bar/lounges are always great. The Mandarin Miami has a beautiful pool area, nice gym and on an island which allows you to take a nice jog/walk along the water. The views of south beach are breathtaking. The staff is courteous and helpful and the rooms are beautiful. Since the hotel is on a little island you will need to travel about 5/10 minutes to get to Mary brickell village/downtown Miami so it is a bit secluded. In my opinion its still definitely worth stating here. The Epic Hotel down the block is trying to be a swanky Mandarin but not worth it. The service/experience at the Mandarin is 10x better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental