Clean, elegant hotel on Biscayne Bay. Courteous and friendly staff. Only snafu was that we specifically asked at check in for a rollaway bed to be ready by 6pm and when we returned from dinner after 8pm, it was not set up. When we called, the staff brought the bed, but did not bother to set it up. Soooooo, other than that, a nice hotel overall. We had a fabulous breakfast overlooking the bay the next morning. The area is mainly a work zone, so there is a fair amount of congestion. Would be a good hotel for business travelers more than tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental